Saturday, September 8, 2007

Chubbyville Fat Book Swap



Okay, who would name a group Chubbyville? But I am a late-comer, so who am I to say? This group includes many talented and published artists, so I am excited to receive my first pages! I am mailing off this Asian-theme 4 x 4 watercolor page (front and back shown) that includes a text transparency, postage stamps, a metal flowers, fibers and charms. I painted the random background first and embellished it with Twinkling H2Os - the greatest, sparkliest little paints ever.
The swap is for one page per month of different themes. You can bind your book whenever you want- after a year or? This swap was a piece of (cup)cake. My next swap requires 27 original pages, all 4 x 8, sent together, front and back finished. I guess I had better go into training mode.

No comments: