Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Swap Goodies




Here are some things I finished up tonight to get in the mail for Artsymama's sweet and sinister swap. Photos of all the goodies are on Flickr, a free, public photo-sharing community herehttp://www.flickr.com/groups/493018@N23/. I stuffed the bear myself for something sweet, although I purchased his sweater, which is tres chic. I also painted and decorated a tiny hanger for the sweater. The felted pinkeep cat is for moi, by Elona's Originals on ebay. He is about 6 inches tall. Next, I covered the band box with black and white papers and tucked lots of sweet and sinister goodies inside, and added ribbon, a Beware sign and skulls on top. The Halloween dress card is made from a template from Somerset Studio and is one of my all-time favorite card shapes. It has real pockets (with candy and a bone) ric rac and ribbon trim, buttons, and can also fit on the tiny hanger. Hope my swap partner likes her package!

No comments: