Friday, June 18, 2010

The finished product

I realized I never posted a picture of the finished charm bracelet I made for Bryanna of The Canary's Cupcake. This was one of the things I sent her. I "warned" her it was going to be a kitchsy/crackerjack/childhood/colorful charm bracelet. I especially liked the tree, from Hi-Ho Cherry-O (I think), the Monopoly hotel, the glass-blown rubber duck, the dancer from a little girl's jewelry box (I had one), the panic button and the Sally Jean soldered house charm. I hope Bryanna did, too. Check out the gorgeous Mermaid totes she's been making, on her blog!

3 comments:

Bryanna Lenan said...

You know every where I wear this charm bracelet I get a gazillion compliments... thank you so much!! It is way cute!!
xo
B

Ruth Philps said...

Wow it's soo cool and packed full of awesome goodies!! I love the quirky kitchness to it!!

Home and Heart said...

I have been fortunate to be on the receiving end of Bryanna's work. She is gracious and talented! Your bracelet is way cute and fun!