Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bry's Beautiful Blooms

I swiped this picture fresh off the blog of blog friend Bryanna the minute I saw it because I knew you'd want to see these gorgeous fabric blossoms which she makes layer by layer and then carefully burns the edges for a more vintage look. Bryanna and I just got done with a fabulous swap, which you can read and see more about below and on her blog, and I was lucky enough to receive two of these awesome flowers as pins.

She posts a nice and simple tutorial on her blog at The Canary's Cupcake, so flit on over and see for yourself how easy these can be to make, and I think you'll agree they look as yummy as the prettiest cupcake!

3 comments:

Bryanna Lenan said...

Thank you! Im glad you like them!! xoxo Bryanna

Maija said...

And she was so sweet to share it all!!

Unknown said...

So cool! I'm going to pop on over and make some. Thanks girl!

Sandy xo