Saturday, December 15, 2007

Not Quite A Swap Yet, More Like a RAK


I received this totally cool piece of art in the mail today from MizCarla of ZNE fame and also of Glenmora, LA. It is a block 6.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches with just the nicest collage, including vintage letter tiles and pompom trim. The top includes nails with ribbons. I just love the nails, the flowers, the stems, the buttons, the thought. I asked her when I saw it on Flickr.com if she would like to do a trade or a swap. Before I knew it, she whisked it on its way to me but has yet to tell me what she wants in return. So we haven't officially "swapped" yet. For now I am calling it a Random Act of Kindness because she was so generous with her art. If she doesn't tell me what to send, I'll just have to RAK her too.

No comments: