Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yes, You Can Buy Charm!



Even though I have a zillion paper projects to do, and even though I am tempted to write a rant on the lost art of spelling and punctuation, I set aside both those needs today, and after a nap and a yummy supper at Panera, I finished these two seaside charm bracelets for my etsy shop at the early hour of 2 a.m. I would have done a third, but I have some beads to pick up Tuesday that will just make a perfect antique brass one to go with these above of silver and bronze-sort of an Olympic trifecta of charm: charm bracelets, that is, chock full of charms like shells and fossils, lampwork, a little key, a lock, hearts, a pail and shovel, fishies and more. The handmade lampwork beads, including an octopus and starfish, are by Star Girls Jewels, also on etsy. Come check out my shop http://www.hpsgsmith.etsy.com/.

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your bracelets are delightful (and charming, of course).

Joanne

m i c h e l l e said...

Those charm bracelets are SO lovely, Gina!!! And SO cool you have a link to Diva Lounge! I can't wait for July 30!!!!

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Hi Gina,
Theae are beautiful treasures! Hope all is well with you and I'm sending you some good karma to finish all your projects! he he
~Hugs,
Ann-Denise