Thursday, January 3, 2008

How I Became Mrs Clooney


How I Became Mrs Clooney
Originally uploaded by Stars*Go*Blue
A dear digital alteration from my friend Debora at Stars*Go*Blue, talented artist (obvy!), Flickr-er, ZNE-r, etsy-er and all around nice person! Check her out. We traded: her artwork for my snow! I definitely got the better deal. Original vintage photo from another Flickr-er and ZNE-r, Art by Chrysti, of The Altered Abbey. Check out both ladies. Must go now. George is waiting....

4 comments:

random notes said...

How did that other woman's face get in my wedding picture? Of all the nerve!
Gina, forgot to send the ATC to you in the package. I was in such a hurry to make sure I mailed it off today that.... it didn't happen.
I will mail it separately.
Jane

Kathy said...

Now that is funny.
Best wishes to you both...

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

That is so funny. Hope you are having a good start to the new year.Mary

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL!!! I just got finished watching Oceans Thirteen less than an hour ago--and was struck again with just how handsome your hubby is--you are a lucky lady!

*grin* Karen