I got this sweet award from Chel http://chelise.typepad.com/ and was truly surprised and honored to be among her listings, especially when there were two other Ginas! Spreading the love, one is supposed to send this on to 10 people who make one's day (that would be my day now!)
Well, the first person I thought of is Ms. Chel, because as the Queen of ZNE http://www.zneart.com/ she juggle multiple blogs and keeps hundreds of artists happy and questions answered. I know I account for about seven gazillion email questions myself. But the award came from her, so moving on...
The next person I thought of was Kat of http://alteredkat.blogspot.com/, who just handled a lovely etsy transaction for me today on special alert, but you see, Chel's award came from Kat. What can I say? We ZNErs love each other. So I must spread the love further.
1. Michelle of Hold Dear http://michellegeller.typepad.com/ who not only has become a blog friend and Mermaid Swap organizer extraordinaire, she is now my Somerset Sister/Sista/Seester.
2. Kari of http://artsymama.blogspot.com/ for her beautiful eye candy and wonderful swaps.
3. Gail of http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/ because she's the boss of me.
4. Kris of http://krishubick.blogspot.com/ because she's just so dang nice and talented. And she was an early supporter.
5. Laurie of http://loudlife-laurieblaumarshall.blogspot.com/ because she's so thoughtful. She sent me the art/name generator thingy pictured here.
6. Miss Vicky of http://www.cut-it-up.com/ because she is cool, she "gets" it and she's a fun and generous swapper and Re-menter mentor.
7. Dale of http://dalemclain.blogspot.com/- sweet and sassy and full of glitter!
8. Jodi of http://wildvines.blogspot.com/, a new poetry friend.
9. Angela of http://geminiangelsart.blogspot.com/, a soul sister.
10. Joyce, a new art/Blythe friend at http://joycevance.typepad.com/.
Consider yourselves duly awarded and take this award and pass it on. Thanks Chel!