Friday, November 16, 2007

A Productive Night!






I think I was so excited to register for Art and Soul (and not have the checkout hassle that some registrants did) that I was inspired to head directly to the studio. I don't think I moved for four hours. And, although I only have 5 ATCs to show for it, I am happy with them. One is for a swap with Dana of Fairy Dusted Mermaids (shhhh!) and one is for a birthday goody for Debbie Metti (shhh!) in the mailing with my Chubbyville December fat book page of "Christmas Memories" which she is hosting. These are all made with background papers from Shabby Cottage Studio, and as a design team member I say "get yourself to SCS!" My mini giftie bag and ATC are featured! Order a dozen or two.


I also spent some time on my four ornaments for the Pink Christmas Ornament Swap and planned my snowman for Viv's Snowman Swap. So, I am winding down on my holiday to-do list. Maybe I can finally get some stuff on ebay and feed my habit(s). Speaking of habits, here's a pictures of a cute button bouquet I found on etsy and a new mosaic from Flickr.


Art and Soul, look out! I am registered for Acrylic Glazes, Landscapes of the Mind and Drawing Blast- and what a blast it will all be! My instructors are Carla Sonheim, Ann Grgich and Diana Trout. "Art By the Sea" is the theme for 2008. It will be like a mini-vacation to the beach. Counting the days!

No comments: