Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Halloween Trading Cards






I can't believe how many hours I just spent to make 10 Artist Trading Cards! It was over an hour per card. Then it took me another hour to photograph, upload, list on ebay, list in my groups, and now here I am! While listing them on ebay I realized my listing fees were more than my asking price! Talk about a smart business move! But in truth, I make them for fun, and I am amazed every time someone buys one. All the cutting, pasting, gluing and decorating are all just like playing to me. (The subject of our CaaT blog this week). They are listed under hpsgsmith on ebay, or click my link at right. Sorry, I can't bear to part with the "Little Witch." I raided my own vintage photos for that one, and by that I really mean MY own. So, I know it's a vintage photo of over 40 years old-ouch!




1 comment:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Gina, these turned out SO cute and I adore the little witch, I don't care how old you, ummm, she, is. ;-) LOL Thanks for using my backgrounds and it' so much fun to see what someone else does with them! Great job!