Sunday, August 12, 2007

Watercolor Backgrounds for ATC ACEO Dare





Here are some water color back grounds I created in response to the ebay ATC ACEO Enthusiasts' Group Dare #100: Interpret "Star Chamber." I so wanted to create a rock star outhouse or some private quarters of Mick Jagger, but I was limited to 2.5 x 3.5 inches. So, these backgrounds are kind of the easy way out. I did four seasons in watercolor on watercolor paper and four seasons on glossy paper.


I also learned a Star Chamber was a secret 10th century English court with stars painted on the ceiling (allegedly).


Anyway, they are listed in case any eager bidders are reading along...

2 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Hi Gina, these backgrounds look great and I think even if they are small, you could repeat them in large size and qualify for a rock star outhouse wall treatment! ;-) Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment on my blog. I've taken the summer of from ebay which is why you dont' see me much in BkNq these days...but I'll be back. (Now whether that's a threat or promise is open to who's interpreting!)

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

This paper is great!!! It's what you sent me isn't it??? Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!