Sunday, August 5, 2007

More Artist Trading Cards!

I can't believe I finally made some ATCs. I have been resisting for months. I love seeing everyone else's. The talented people on ebay, ZNE, and in some of the published books, such as by Bernie Berlin, are amazing. I didn't think I could work that small, but I am pretty happy with how these turned out. I want to list them on ebay just to gauge a reaction, but I kind of don't want to part with them. I think the lady at the scanner place thought I was weird when she saw these, but I am hoping fellow ATC artists will think I am pretty O.K. The first one below is called "Free Bird."

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Very nice Gina!!! Very cute and whimsy!!!! If you saw my first card you would just die laughing!!!! So you're already ahead. You'll be amazed by how much they'll change and grow over time!!!! Just stick with it!
Thanks for sharing,
Kristin