Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some ZNE Lovin'

Imagine my excitement to come home from work to discover my blog had been chosen among more than 100 internationally to be featured on ZNE Blogz http://www.zneblogz.com/ front page for Technorati Tuesday. The moderator or webmistress person searches every Tuesday for member blogs mentioning ZNE, and as I had just posted about my ZNE Book Club assignment, mine came up first in the search and voila! It's a great way to link to other artists and get blog visits. I also added to the bottom of my front page the ZNE Blog Ring, which links all the member blogs together. You can now visit them from my site! Just scroll to the very bottom of any page. You can search or you can choose "random" to see which blog(s) you get. Every one is a treasure, and I am thrilled to be a part of this group. Click on the ZNE logo on the right panel of my page for more information on this group. The name comes from VariaZioNE, meaning "variation" in Italian. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one more item on the long list of things that impress me about my wife. She never stops amazing me with her many talents!

Lisa Kaus said...

thanks for the post- Glad you like your goodies-
cheers