Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hello Fellow Bloggers & Bloggettes & Readers


I've updated my blog and website links on the right to include more of my favorites and fellow bloggers. I have been thrilled that some of these folks have seen fit to include my blog on their site and link to here. If I have missed anyone or you have a blog you would like me to list here, just let me know and we'll trade links!

Meanwhile, enjoy the new blog toy/psych test. I've also cleaned up my other links and blog candy, to keep it fresh for you, dear reader.

Stay tuned soon to see what posting a comment for my 100th post will get you. Photo of goodies/prize(s) coming soon....and herein is a photo for fun, just because, from ClaresCupcakes.

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Thanks for the linky love!! I will add you to my link list too--IF you send me one of those cupcakes. C'mon, just one??? Or two?? *wink*
Smiles, Karen