Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thank you! And Oh Drat! Procrastination. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


Thanks everyone for the kind comments! What fun it was to read such supportive comments from all over the WORLD. I can now edit this to say "world" as I finally had a chance to read the profiles and blogs from some of the commenters. I am thrilled to say I received feedback from not only dear Chel on the West Coast (and top of the ZNE world) but also several from Canada and one from Norway. I am truly amazed! Although the whole idea of a blog is to act as a personal weblog, electronic record, portfolio, journal or diary, one of the other underlying ideas of course is knowing full well it is all being shared with the on-line community. Yes, Laurie, I think it was 1978, maybe 1976, ouch!!
So, it was fun to see who was reading my blog and what they liked; what it meant to them. I am truly touched as well. It was also fun to share in an e-tradition of a 100th post celebration and drawing. Soooo, speaking of drawing, I am going to have to insert a tiny bit of suspense (just like all the commercials in Dancing with the Stars). I have collected the comments, but I want to photograph the actual drawing and draft my kiddos or DH to do the honors. As I am sleeping in yet another hotel tonight for work, look for the announcement hopefully Wednesday night. This is work-imposed, unwillful procrastination. I'll get those ephemera treats right out! Thanks again and keep reading (and commenting).
I'm also eager to do another facelift to my blog late fall. Still working on a new banner, and trying to decide on my next color scheme. For now, I will leave a little sketch/doodle that I just decided is how I feel about procratinating (even a tiny bit).

1 comment:

Loudlife said...

Okay, you're cracking me up, too! (As well as yourself) I'm sitting here reading your blog and here comes KISS on your playlist - and "Beth" no less! I had that song on 45 - was that 1978? I can't believe how long it's been since I came visiting. Our house has been descended upon by a scourge for the last couple weeks. Rexy missed a week of school. I missed your 100th post! Congratulations! I'm in love with your blog, too, so you're not alone in that. I'm also now anxious to go make my own playlist. What fun!

Happy Tuesday-
Laurie