Thursday, October 4, 2007

Let's Get Some ART on this Blog





Okay, enough cupcakes (even though those seem to get a lot of comments). I have been gone a lot and not able to make art or post art like I'd like. So enough of that. At least the mailman brought me some art! I received this gorgeous handmade 4 x 4 book page (front and back shown) from the September page swap in Chubbyville, home of fat books. The creator was none other than published artist, fellow ZNEr and fellow Midwesterner Debbie Metti. Swap hostess Jan Roberts, also published herself in 1000 Artist Trading Cards, was kind enough to send me some bonus copies of other pages since I am new to the group and only had one page for my book so far. Those are shown also. They are highly embellished copies and quite nice. I also came home with some great new reading with hot-off-the-press issues of Somerset Workshop, Sew Somerset and Somerset Memories- all eye candy for sure.


No comments: