Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Got A Treat Today!


Manilla envelopes always signal a good mail day, and today was the long-awaited arrival of a swap card from the subject of much adoration, fellow ZNE-r Debrina Pratt. Debrina's artwork truly is like no other-she has a certain style all her own and is known for her lush layers, yummy pastels and attention to tiny details. Her ACEOs often sell on ebay for more than $20 each and her 3D assemblages and fairies in jars regularly start bidding wars. I am so lucky she offered to do a swap with me. I am so thrilled to not only own one of her cards but to be able to see one in person. The detail really is incredible. Keep in mind these little treasures are the size of baseball cards. Debrina's work can be found here http://myworld.ebay.com/*spark*your*imagination*/. It is the real deal eye candy!

1 comment:

Altered Kat said...

It's beautiful...I once did a swap with Debrina...it was the only way I could obtain a piece of her great creations without re-mortgaging my home ;o). Beautiful ACEO/ATC! :o)